So proud of Rhys

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
i didnt want to mention this before incase people thought i was hinting for sponsors or anything..

but yesterday Rhys took part in 'The Chatterbox Challenge 2009' which was a sponsored sing along event (or in our case signing aswell!) to raise money to provide support and education for familys with children who struggle to communicate.

we had an hour long sing-along of nursery rhymes and songs, the subject we chose was 'The Weather'

Rhys alone has raised £102.50 which was fantastic and we'll know within the next 2 weeks how much the north wales groups have raised altogether.

anyway just thought id say how proud i am of him!!

Wow thats fantastic, Rhys you are a great little man. xx

aww that is fantastic :)

Wow...that's fantastic!! Well done Rhys! :D x

just thought id post what the money will be used for

• £10 provides a family with a DVD and resource pack giving them practical advice and information about supporting their child’s communication
  • £50 could train a primary school teacher to support and include children with communication support needs in his/her class
  • £100 could pay for a child to participate in an after school or weekend activity providing opportunities to mix with other children and build social confidence.
  • £400 could provide the consultancy and advice to transform a Children's Centre into a group that supports the communication of up to 60 children
  • £1,000 could support the costs of hosting our Talking Point website, a lifeline for thousands of families, for a whole year.

great job Rhys.

Kacy had this in her preschool, but we didn't get to see it or get a sponcer form for her, they just put a box in the nursery and she got a certificate at the end of it. all about the weather to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->