So scared - please help

Sarah12

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Can you help as im really happy and really scared! In January I had a m/c at 12 weeks pregnan. It was heartbreaking and I am still grieving. I ahd a d+c in February.

A week ago I started bleeding and assumed this was my period although it was very light and only lasted 2 days and I had cramps. My temps dropped also but then after 2 days of low temps they went back up and have stayed up! I did a pregnancy test ( 3 infact!!) and I am pregnant again! I am over the moon but so so shocked as I was so convinced it was my period. I know now it was implantation bleeding.

But Im worried that I have got pg again so quick without a period in between. Does this increase the risk of a repeat miscarriage? Im scared that as I had 3 days worth of implantation bleeding my uterus is very weak and I will lose the baby again? Does anyone now? Im too scared to get happy!

xx

firstly congratulations on your pregnancy I hope it's sticky.

I would honestly ask elsewhere in a pregnancy after a loss thread or something as I think most if not all people in here are still actually ttc

Hi Sarah

Sorry I can't be of help but I didn't want to read and run. Hope someone can help. I've read of lots of women who get pregnant without waiting and are totally fine.
Wishing you lots of luck.

X

I don't think the risk is increased without having AF in between, didn't want to read and run sorry I'm not much help!

try in here I am sure there will be many people who can help

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/

just want to see you get some good advice so you can enjoy relax and celebrate your bfp!!

Just want to wish you good luck...I hope this pregnancy gives you the baby you want so much!! I'll be sending you good vibes and happy toughts from here...I had a MC 7 weeks ago and I'm super scrarred to TTC again! Hope it all works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->