So tell me about your 7 month old's night feeds...

Sherley

One of each!
Reaction score
My LO has a bf at 6.30 ish then bed. She usually wakes for a feed at 11 ish and again at 4am ish. Trouble is there are usually a few wake ups in between for dummy etc. I'm shattered! My ds went much longer at night when he was weaned. I know they are all different but I'd love to hear how other 7 ish month babies are feeding at night.
TIA

My DD has just turned 8 months, and she goes to bed at about 6.30-7pm, and then proceeds to wake up every 1 1/2-2 hours for a feed until she wants to get up at around 7am. She slept much better before the 4 month regression, and it's all been messed up ever since! People keep telling me that as she is starting to eat food, she will sleep through soon. I laugh. A lot.

My 7.5 month old DS goes down for the night around 7 after a breastfeed. He then will wake 45 minutes later for another big feed. He seems to snack through the day at the breast and eat with a vengeance in the evening. Most nights he will then wake between 11-12 for a feed, 3-4 for a feed and then sometimes be up for an hour!!!!! Then is usually up for the day between 6.30-7.30. So he still has a few feeds through the night. I've tried offering boob more often in the day but it is always the same! Xx

At seven months my LO was waking loads in the night for boob. That was when we started bedsharing as it was so much easier!
She wakes around 1-2 times a night now.

My 7.5 month old DS goes down for the night around 7 after a breastfeed. He then will wake 45 minutes later for another big feed. He seems to snack through the day at the breast and eat with a vengeance in the evening. Most nights he will then wake between 11-12 for a feed, 3-4 for a feed and then sometimes be up for an hour!!!!! Then is usually up for the day between 6.30-7.30. So he still has a few feeds through the night. I've tried offering boob more often in the day but it is always the same! Xx

I tried that too, and it also made no difference haha.

I've been bed sharing with my DD since she was born, although I am slowly transitioning her to her cot. I have found that she wakes less if she is in her cot as she can't smell my milk so doesn't try routing in her sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->