So tired!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Wow, well last night was sooo long! Oliver went down at 9:30pm but i woke him for his last feed at 11..well would he go back sleep? Hell no! Finally he fell asleep at about 2am..Only to wake up again at 3:30! So.. i fed him again and suprise suprise he stayed awake til 5:30 then woke again at 6:45! So i just got up. :( I am so tired! His routine no longer exists! And this is supposedly down to teething!? Nightmare. When will it get easier ladies? lol xx

well i hope in your case really soon! but..

2am this mornin chloe( nearly 3) climbed into bed with me.. and callum was in there by 4 as well!!! and they were up at 6 :hissy:

VERY sure Caitlin is teething but shes having alot more day time awake time.

Whats his napping like in day hun?

Aww bless ya hun. Mase is teething but isnt too bad at the mo thankfully. Hope it gets better soon and you get some sleep lol xx

VERY sure Caitlin is teething but shes having alot more day time awake time.

Whats his napping like in day hun?

Errm he isnt sleepin at all in the day time! He never really has done though. He looks so tired bless him, his eyes are red and baggy. He wants to be held all the time. See, he's not awake at night cus his gums are sore, its cus he's hungry but he cant/wont take a full bottle. The gels dont seem to do alot. He's just got his fists in his mouth 24/7, is hungry but will only take bits and bobs of his feed, routines completly gone out of the window. His temp is slightly raised-37degrees c. He's moaning and dribbling, puttin toys and bibs in his mouth. And as i say, he has a little sharp bump on the left side of his bottom gum. x

Have you tried Ashton and Parsons powders? My sister swears by them for teething.

nope, can't say as i've heard of that marley. I'll have a look for that, cheers hun x

id reccomend ashtons and parsons :D

the pack looks liek this..

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:s-3OI1brk7W5kM:https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/products/2029/2/ashtoninfantpowders.jpg

Juleika tends to have an awake time at around 4 o'clock in the morning were it is difficult to get her back to sleep.

I try to let OH get his sleep as he needs to go to work next day, but often it is: daddy, pls, mummy needs to sleep for for half an hour!

last night, daddy: well, let's just leave her next to us, to play!
me: I can't sleep like this, she is playing with my face :hissy:

well, someday hopefully we will have an eight hours night sleep again [-o<

but if they smile at you, you forget that you are dead tired, isn't it :hugs:

aww hun hope it gets better soon, just try and keep him in his routine so when he is feeling better its not so hard to get him back in to it.

:hugs: but I have to ask the same question when does it get better :blush: :lol:

we are having very hit/miss night at the minute too, sometimes my little lady sleeps like a dream and sometimes we literally have screaming through the night, I'm hoping that when the 1st tooth has arrived that it settles down

hope you get some better sleep soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->