So upset

Jenren

Reaction score
Im so upset.

We decided before going to florida in July that we would try for a baby while on holiday and when we got back.
Matt has now changed his mind and said that hes still not ready.

That upset me enough but we've been to a christening today and just found that one of my best friends is pregnant again she already has a 2 yr old.

Im so so upset, i desperatly want to have a baby and feel there is a massive hole inside me.

Just wanted to get it off my chest.
Jen xx

Makes me so mad when men do that, hugs x

I really feel for you. I cant imagine getting so close and then being told no. And I can imagine the "Im not ready" argument starts to loose its validity after a while, you'd want actual concrete/physical reasons. The christening must have been lovely yet awful for you. :hugs: :hug:

:hugs: he'll come round, he can't keep saying no..
Let's hope it's soon! xx

Aw hun, that's awful. It's one thing for OH not to be ready and have ages to wait but for him to tell him that you can try at a certain time and then to get there for him to change his mind must be heartbreaking. I think you guys need to have a good talk because it's really unfair of him to do that.

Sorry hunny xx

Big hugs to you, Jen. Has your husband given you any time scale as to when he WILL be ready?

K x

Thanks girlies.
No time frame at the moment - he just now says he doesnt know.

men are poo.

Something I have realised today. We will always love them etc but they are poo.

xxx

oh hun! How awful. My hubby has done that to me, but to be honest, it's mainly my fault because I haven't lost enough weight. But for you it must be awful. Especially if he hasn't come up with a time frame. I think you need to really have a chat to him to see what will make him feel ready - it's a massive decision and I don't know if we will ever feel truly ready but it has to come to a point where you just bite the bullet and go for it.

:hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->