SO what pains are normal?

Ella_Hopeful

Mom to 5 inc. b/g twins. RPL sufferer.
Reaction score
I have some light stabbing pains in what feels like my cervix, and a dull ache in my tailbone and lower back. It's making me worry. I also feel so uncomfortable just above my uterus... think it's the bloating...

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. I've had these aches for a few days...

Anyone know what's normal and what's not???

Gotta love 1st tri. :dohh:

Hia doll Im 11 weeks today and feel the same! This is my 2nd so I am showing aleady and put that down to the aches im having! Baby is getting bigger now hun so your gonna stretch and it does ache. I also have aches in cervix not sure what that's about but I had it with DD all the way through xx

Thanks BabyBlonde :) Feel more relieved now.

We seem to be replying to lots of the same threads - it's nice to meet you! We're due just a day apart!!!

You will be fine hun, you just know when things aint quite right :) yeah I haven't met anyone here so close to my due date! what symptoms have you had so far???x

Food aversions like crazy, can't eat any meat, chicken, fish or tofu, or anything heavily spiced. Can only eat eggs sometimes. Living off potatoes, beans, cheese, and sweet things like donuts and candy ;) Oh, and fruits too. Veg. I'm a bit funny about. Broccoli is good.

Then I have these little aches and pains... which I hope is normal.

Dizziness and feeling faint if I don't eat and drink often enough.

Nausea most of the day, but worse at night. Only vomited 2x though, thank goodness!

And tiredness... so much so that sometimes I can't put one foot in front of the other...

Oh, last but not least. Bloating and other lovely digestion type things :blush:

You ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back