*sob* now she doesnt like ANY of them!

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
:cry: im taking it from my daughters screaming that she no longer wishes to be worn.

this is a sad, sad day...

:hugs: Maybe she thinks shes a big girl now she has her own babyhawk for her baby ? xxx

oh no tezzy i cant believe it! i know this may sound so obvious but she isnt sore anywhere that might get irritated or get pressure from being worn???

shes had a few long days and she seems tired/a bit miserable.. dunno..

and now im miserable.. to me its almost like shes saying she doesnt love me.. i know that sounds ott but if she doesnt want to cuddle me then.. dunno :(

aw no hun it will so not be like that :hugs: i would leave it a few days and try her again, n try her in something thats easy to get her out of quick if she starts to get fussy like a mei tai :hugs: hun

:hugs: She does love you shes just growing up and wanting to assert her indepenance they all go through that stage ...she will be wanting you to wear her again soon xx

aww hun, try not to worry, she is at a very independant stage... She still loves you and im sure will love cuddles etc still.

Awwww Tezzy :hugs: I hope she's just a bit tired and will change her mind soon. Like the others say, maybe just a phase and she'll soon want wearing again :flower:

xxxx

Lilia is going through this at the minute which is why i sold my babyhawk. She just wanted to be independent and walk. She cried the minute she saw my carriers and it was stressing us both out. I decided that if she didn't like them then enough was enough. Maybe Ffion will come out of it, i just decided not to wait it out. :hugs:

we've not used carriers for over 4 days now...

still gonna keep trying.. with her.. hopefully she'll see Rhys and change her mind again..

:hugs: Aww hun, I agree with what the others have said. She's probably just going through an independent stage. I don't know of any baby that permanently doesn't want to be picked up/held anymore.

Of course she still loves you. In fact, its a testament to how well you are doing with her as she's confident/secure enough to want to venture out on her own. Well done, Mama! :thumbup:

thanks girls for your kind words and encouragement....

:hugs: Aww hun, I agree with what the others have said. She's probably just going through an independent stage. I don't know of any baby that permanently doesn't want to be picked up/held anymore.

Of course she still loves you. In fact, its a testament to how well you are doing with her as she's confident/secure enough to want to venture out on her own. Well done, Mama! :thumbup:

Totally agree with this! :flower:

thanks girls.. its actually quite sweet seeing the two of them walking together.. (she always hated the pram)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->