Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpity bump :) Come on guys, these nappies are cuter than cute :) Am open to offers, it's a shame to have them just sitting unused!

I'd like the inserts please if I could, but I wont have any funds till Tuesday. Would you mind holding them for me please? :flower:

Sorry guys, was at Uni all day today so only just seen this :blush:

Mynx - consider the inserts held :)

Blue - they are medium hun. According to the website they are for 10lbs to 25lbs :)

I want to know more about the oen with the faces on them..im new to buying nappies so dont know about these..are the AIO or outers or inners..or what...please send me a PM just incase I dont come back soon enough to see the message.
When you say including postage but not fees..what do you mean...would I need to pay fees to UK? Please send me a message!

Eala hun, I'm gonna have to leave the inserts as I intended on using them for my WNOS :( I'm sorry to mess you around! :hugs:

No worries Mynx :) I'd rather you didn't get them and then be disappointed with them :hugs:

Hiya,
Are the snap in inserts available again? Will you do both for £6?
Cheers, x
(ps still giggling at the pink cross across the choc itty because it's now mine!! -not sure why I think it's funny tho?!) :blush:

Hiya,
Are the snap in inserts available again? Will you do both for £6?
Cheers, x
(ps still giggling at the pink cross across the choc itty because it's now mine!! -not sure why I think it's funny tho?!) :blush:

Hehe, giggle away! PM'ing you hun :thumbup:

Updated/edited for sold :) Just the Itti left now.

how did I miss that itti bitti..I would have bought it as well!:dohh:

D'oh! Obviously the Starbunz overwhelmed you ;)

And I have just realised that I didn't reply to your PM last night :dohh: Not me being rude - I read it on my iPhone on my way home and thought to myself that I'd reply on the laptop when I got in. Then of course it didn't flag up to me that I had a "new" PM because I'd read it already.

Gosh, I could do with this week starting again :rofl:

Hi!
Snap ins arrived today in super fast time, beautiful condition and well wrapped....
Thanks for that,
xxx

Aww thanks Jessa, I don't really deserve sympathy :rofl: I just need to get my brain in gear :haha: :blush:

Bumpity bump! This poor lonely Itti is still available! Does no-one want to give it a home?:-({|=

I hope someone does, or I may have too! And if you look at what I'm waiting for from mr postie you'll see that it'd be really naughty!!:rofl:

:rofl:

Naughty nappies... gosh, that sounds kinda wrong :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member