Sold

stardust599

Reaction score
Long story, bought a Loola second hand and the covers were in terrible condition so I bought a replacement. But then I decided to keep my original one and just get personalized covers for it and ended up with a the second as just a spare.

So the second Loola I bought is now for sale.

It's in good used condition, few scratches on the frame from normal use. Fab tread left on wheels, covers in good condition - logo on bumper bar still intact.

Parent facing or foward facing, comes with raincover and instructions.

Nice sturdy, full-size pushchair that umberella folds, I will warn you it's quite heavy for a pushchair though!!!

NOW ON EBAY at 99p
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...05662&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1186wt_906

Pic attached, more pics on ebay link and second page here

xx

Attachments

• DSCF0665.jpg
    DSCF0665.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0668.jpg
    DSCF0668.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
fab pushchair and great price - glad you got the loola you wanted stardust :thumbup: :)

Thank you, it's lovely and really in fab condition!!!

Bump, I really need this gone, happy to post, make me an offer :) xx

I would so have this if you were selling a few months from now! I've decided this is the one we're going to get to put a buggy board on when i can get rid of the double. Just not yet!!! :lol:

i don't know why. its a great pushchair and great price hun. :)

oh if anyone wants this and wants to make a travel system, i have car seat adaptors for this. you would need a maxi cosi cabrio car seat. just a bit of info for anyone interested ;) plus plugging a sale for me :haha: xxx

I even asked DH if we could buy this and save it, but he hates me hoarding things. :(

Have you tried putting it on ebay?

I haven't put it on ebay yet cos I'm just too lazy to make a listing. They seem to be selling quite well on ebay so I think I better get my rear end in gear and get it on ebay. My OH is going daft at me for all the space I take up with baby stuff I buy and don't use. Ooops!!!!

Id be interested in 55 posted i was buying one on here but the ladies ignoring my texts !!

I'd do 55 posted no bother hun :)

I don't have the original box but will bubble wrap it up and wrap it in other boxes. Got raincover and instructions though.

Here's a couple of other pics -

xx

Attachments

• loola1.jpg
    loola1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
  • loola3.jpg
    loola3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
Bump.

Still available.

Would anyone like to swap me for another pushchair??? Anything considered xx

aaah id have it if it was the loola up its just too low for me, had to take mine back as it broke and my buggy is awful :( hope you sell it soon x

I love it! My OH would flip his wig if I bought another pushchair..weve already got a skate puschair and a zia we don't use lol x

My OH is going mental because we have 3 in the house and one in the car hehe. Wait til I tell him I'm wanting a swap now too, he'll go daft. Oh well!! x

would u do it cheaper as i just paid 100 for new one but i do like ur one and wat comes with itx

i would os have this if further along and had teh cash right now i loved our blue one with kyle.. great pushchair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->