some advice please ladies

lovehearts

Reaction score
I thought i would pop on here and ask you ladies some advice as i know you all understand the pain of having a MC.

I mc 31st march at 5w4d. I started bleeding late in the evening after having a scan and bloods confirming that i had mc.

I had my second round of bloods today and the level is 2. Normal :thumbup: so im glad its dropped right down and my body may get some kind of cycle back :shrug: Im guessing as it was an early mc that my cycle will fall back to normal??

Right the situation :

We have agreed that once my bleeding stops (only spotting today) that we will use condoms this month as im still going through the emotional pain :cry: but that we will try after my first AF. Only problem being i am going away on teh 21st May...

if im lucky and my cycles go back to 28days i will be ovulating a week before we go on holiday....what do i do? do i sit may out too....or do we dtd lots and lots around ov and go away for the 2ww and just be careful about drinking?!?

as you can understand we are DESPERATE to try again - we miss our bubs and want another in the oven.

advice please....what would YOU do?

xxxxxx

Hey hun, I say if you're ready after your AF then start trying :)

hun i lost mine on the 24 of march i was 6 weeks, so sorry for ur lost i know it's painfull.
u should try whenever u feel ready huni xx

Hey lovehearts, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:. You are in the right place for support as you grieve and think about trying again. It's good news that your HCG has dropped as that's the first step. As for when your AF comes back, its just a case of waiting to see. I hope that it goes back to normal right away but it may be a little delayed and this might change your approach to the following month. I was exactly the same and desperate to try again, despite any plans we had made so in your position I would DTD and be careful with the drinking. I hope your time here is short and that you get a BFP very soon. x

Thank you ladies for the advice, just worried about going on holiday - but i wouldnt know when i went away anyway - it wouldnt be until i was back that i could test (af would be due when i was away)

I guess until the witch shows her face i cant really plan anything.

Sorry for all your losses and good luck ttc :hugs: xx

Hope you get you're af soon so you can start trying again! I'm still waiting for mine :(

Poor you, i know how you must be feeling i had an Ectopic followed by a MC. It was 12 months before i was safely pregnant with no Problems.

It is a good sign that your hcg levels are gone, the reason sometimes it takes longer for AF to come back is because the HCG levels have to drop below 40 in order to have a period. Hopefully as your levels have gone your cycles should be back to normal, however i was regular 28 days until my problems and they varied from 32-35 days. Even after giving birth to my daughter they were still the same!

I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and all is fine, which i am sure yours will be next time!

The best thing to do is to relax, have a nice holiday and if you miss your period whilst you are away reduce the drinking, a lot of ladies drink early on in pregnancy and all is fine. After all before 5 weeks all baby is are cells dividing ready to grow.

Good luck xx

I reckon drinking in moderation is cool v early on - I doubt you were planning on getting totally blotto anyhoo.

Enjoy it - it may be your last one for a while (fxd :) ) and am sure after everything you could do with the break :)

hx

Thank you all - its so nice talking to women that understand how i am feeling. i spoke to an old friend last night who lost a baby at 13 weeks last year. She is now due in 3 weeks!!! it just goes to show that it DOES happen and next time i WILL have a healthy bubbs (fx) Im going to go in to the next pg with lots of PMA!

my hcg levels were 37 last wednesday when the mc started so im guessing that my period will return pretty much as normal.

Just feels like we are always waiting for something - waiting for af, waiting for ovulation,waiting for af again....grrrr....

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"