Some girl sitting on my wall..

bbyno1

Reaction score
In my front garden.
Shes been there for about an hour and a half. She looks about 18 years old and has been talking on her phone quite a bit but can't hear what shes saying. Its 11.20 and she is now made herself comfy and leaning back against the wall.
Would you go out and say something?(not rudely) or just leave her to it.

An hour and a half??!! Bloody heck lol tbh I would probably keep an eye out but ignore it unless she is loud and bothering you or meeting people etc and they're all rowdy. We regulary have kids but they're younger sitting on our wall we really don't mind because its a nice area and they're nice kids and not bothering us in any way. Edit to add she might be younger than 18 hmmm and forgot it's like half eleven I'd just nip to the door and ask is she ok that'll probably get her to move on lol

Sat on her own at that time of night? I'd of gone out and asked if she was ok, probably.

Did she disappear eventually?

Sat on her own at that time of night? I'd of gone out and asked if she was ok, probably.

Did she disappear eventually?

This.

Thats very late to be out alone IMO, esp such a your girl.

Im guessing she left in the end then?

I'd ask her if she's alright, that's pretty late to be on her own

xxx

I think i'd of kept an eye on her at least or asked if she was ok, I agree that's it's a bit late for a young girl to be out on her own and to just be sat there for so long is a little strange

Id probably have made some kinda excuse like taking the bins out, and casually asked if she was ok.

You have not updated about the girl and the incident ... waiting for updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->