Some ideas for DS who will be 15 months at crimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColeCaden

Reaction score
Hi looking for some ideas for my DS who will be 15 months at Christmas. Finding him extremely difficult as he has so many toys that were his brothers and are still in great condition.

So far I have

Cosy coupe
Mega blocks pirate pat
Playmobil 123 plane
Wooden garage (might hold off on this til next year) got as a bargain

Thanks

We've gone/ are getting the following for my 15 month old ((at Christmas))

Peppa pig weebles figures and rocket/train. --- he loves the peppa tune!
Toot toot train station
Toot toot airport
A trike
Cosy coupe
Cosy coupe trailer
Fisher price people wheelie car
Fisher price farm
That's not my books
My first puzzle
Sticker book
Toddler dress up

It's really hard to match his pile to DS1 as like you said we have so many toys already!

my youngest will be 14 months at christmas, I'm thinking playmobil 123 or duplo, some sort of push around toy like a toy lawn mower, fisher price laugh and learn smart phone, own cutlery plate/bowl/cup set, maybe toot toots, bath toys, book
not sure what else really

Thanks 😊 some great ideas. Think I would rather get some stuff like the toot toot stuff as he can grow into them throughout the year as he has so many baby toys already. Love the lawnmower idea 😊 and the puzzle idea 😊

The lawn mower is one of the few things we havent had before/still got from the others. i'll probably replace some of the puzzles too. But i'm thinking the same, get things he can grow into.

My daughter will be 19m at Xmas. We're (I mean she :haha:) is getting quite a bit of Disney Princess Little People stuff, but some unisex things I've got her are; a rainbow aquadoodle, Little Tikes shopping trolley, Mr Potato Head, Fisher Price farm accessories :)

Around that age Colin got the Fisher Price Stand and Play rampway and he still plays with it now and he's four. I think they have something a little different now but not sure what it's called.

tulip you just reminded me one of my ideas had been an aquadoodle. We had one when DS1 was small, and he and DS2 used it but then it got ruined and DS3 never had one. I think its about time it was replaced LOL

My DD was 14 months on her second Christmas she got (from what I can remember):
Stand, play and dance station
Hello Kitty magic oven
Violet dog
Dog inside a carry case
Squidgy doll
Microwaveable lavender owl
Books
Megabloks
Hello Kitty buildabear
Play tent
2-in-1 Walker ride-on (couldn't walk at the time)
Wooden blocks

Have a look at the Wow toys range on Amazon, they were mentioned in the Bargain thread and look brill!

My LO will be 17 months at xmas. So far i know im getting him a trike with a handle, mega blocks table, toot toot garage. Still loads more to pick out for him.

Sounds fab shel. His birthday is next month as well and I've mainly shopped for that so think that's why I'm finding Christmas a little more difficult 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"