some one slap me

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
i lost tike nearly three weeks ago!!!!!!!

preg symptoms disappeared 3 days before the MC occurred

however are now back

my hair had lost condition, regained it and no losing it

heart burn is back

as is nausea and gagging and shatteredness

someone sleep me please, i can;t get it outta my head i might be pregnant again when i don't want to get my hopes up to have them ruined

not to be a downer, but i just want to be honest. this cycle was my second cycle after my miscarriage. after my ovulation, i swear i felt almost exactly like i did when i was pregnant. it was the most bizarre thing ever.

i was having heightened sense of smell, some nausea, abdominal twinges, belly button pain, funny gassy feeling, all which i had when i was pregnant (but hadn't had again since losing the bean). the weirdest one (sorry, tmi) is that after having an orgasm, my whole uterus started contracting, which the only time that had ever happened was before my miscarriage (and it hadn't happened since the m/c either until after i ovulated).

my period even came late. my cycle before the m/c was 28 days. i finally got af in full force today. spotted yesterday. i was on cd 35. what a cruel trick that my body played on me! i really think it was my BODY playing the trick on me this time, as opposed to my mind.

i kept testing and being hopeful and getting bfn. i finally decided that i wasn't pregnant and that my body just must still have some wacky hormones that need to regulate after the m/c.

i really don't want to be a downer, i just don't want you to get your hopes up too high like i did. i really hope that you are pregnant again though! sending you lots of positive thoughts that you have a bean in there and that it sticks!!!

It could be possible that you are pg again or more likely, you could still be experiencing remaining pg symptoms because all of the hormones haven't gone back to normal yet....

Sorry that you have to go through this. I hope you get a BFP really soon. GL!

I'm exactly the same, feeling sick, tired, moody, cramps and now spotting. I hate to admit it, my hopes are up as well. Either way I just want to know. I really do know what your going through, but as my oh says; try to be patient

Good luck though ;)

well my HGC has been down since the day i stopped bleeding as i took a HPT

think its just my body playing up, i do hope i am pregnant, but not banking on i

After I lost my twin at 14 weeks I was leaking milk and suffered pregnancy symptoms up to 2 months after the loss. It's not nice on top of dealing with the loss but I promise you that things will settle down.

Thinking of you, this is such a confusing time. I will share my experience though, my hormones leading up to my period have induced pregnancy symptoms after my miscarriages. I think my bosy takes time to adjust and know how to respond to whats happening.
Saying that though, I fell pregnant right away without a period in between back in the fall so I know it is possible. Sadly we had another m/c but lots of people on here have the same thing happen and end up with a beautiful baby, good luck!

I too have pg symptoms, but am definitely not as just finished my 1st af after m/c. I do think it takes our body a while to get back to normal. Fingers crossed for you that you are pg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->