Some Symptoms Gone - worried

Oliviapiper

Reaction score
So since I found out I was pregnant I've had tender breasts, along with on and off again queasiness, and a little tired.
Today however my breasts feel perfectly fine.
Is it normal for symptoms to go away this early in pregnancy? (I'm about 5 weeks).

Oh also is anyone's skin changing? I'm breaking out like I'm hitting puberty lol. Looks horrible.

Yes, it's normal. My symptoms have come and gone. They are here more than not (esp. severe morning sickness) but there are random days thrown in where I feel completely normal. This has been since like 5 1/2 weeks. I'm 9w2d today. =)

Symptoms don't last forever, dome will come and go. Acne is very common in pregnancy

Hi
I've had really sore boobs since 3 weeks and am now nearly 7 weeks. About a week ago they stopped hurting so bad. I am still extremely tired and getting (sorry tmi) lots of creamy cm still so am hoping you are right and that symptoms can come and go without it meaning too much. Anyone else ?

I was the same way, boobs hurt on and off and when they weren't hurting I would freak out. It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go. :) Congrats on your pregnancy :)

It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go. I had very tender sore BB's early on and even to this day at 18 weeks, they feel normal one day and sore the next. :) Hope that helps!

Yeah mine did at 5 weeks. 6 weeks they're kinda back.

it's normal for symptoms to come and go. this time I don't even have tender bbs.

Yep mine are sore then not and it's totally random. Symptoms have fluctuated so much for me and been minor except for one week. And so far so good!

I got to 7 weeks and had nothing , everything pretty much went apart from sore / heavy boobs.

We paid for a scan at 9 weeks as I was convinced I'd had a MMC. Blob was there, hb was pounding and s/he actualy moved.

Don't worry! I've not had a spot of morning sickness my boobs were back to normal by 8 weeks.

I think women just handle hormones differently

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"