SOMEBODY MUST have had this HAPPEN! WHAT THE EFF MAN! WHY IS MY OPK STILL POS!!!!

Jaycrew

Reaction score
OPK has been + for 12 days now-and 5 days in a row since Tues of this week have been darker than the control (see pic - only posting one because they all are the same intensity reagardless of time of day) I have been testing since March 4th CD 8. All test strips since CD 9 have been a true POS meaning same color as control line not a shade off- but same color. On CD 11 and 12 they were darker than the control- Then went back to being as dark as control until CD 16 which was back to being darker than control and has been like that since. I have taken HPT , FRER, .88 cheapie and nothing no BFP. TOOK A DAMN 2 line BLUE DYE (not +/- one I hate those) and it looks like it has a baby blue line after 3 tests but its a blue dye and someone else said blue dye evaps are blue??? And I thought evaps show up after 10 mins anyway (LOL for the color description im going crazy)

POINT IS- IDK :shrug:
I dont have PCOS- I googled symptoms - I have none of those-I have achieved 11 pregnancies in my life and have given birth 6 times and have 7 children (twins)- CONFUSED AS HELL!!!!Because all pregnancies as to which i found out BFP have not been the same. Im sorry im venting cant help it!! :growlmad: I REFUSE TO BD anymore (I stopped 3 nights ago i think)!!!! IM TIRED AND I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP!!! (lol sorry) TOOK bloody blood test Thursday but the damn nurse didnt send it off until Friday which means I have to wait til monday! The nerve!!!! :ninja:

That is all- and thank you~ signed - a woman who needs POAS rehab!

*for those who have endured my rant pics in order as follow (BTW NONE of these pics were taken after the interpretation time recommeded) : CD 16 pic (most current of how my opks still look im on CD 20 now) 2nd strip is my first pos at CD 9. 3rd pic I have named "The Eye" taken at about 5 mins (LOL-I didnt purposely do that my camera was just being wacky) and last pic was the next morning after the 3rd pic you can faintly see the little baby blue line :wacko:---

Here is a link to my chart (I have a gut feeling that somewhere in my chart I have effed up my temps :growlmad: and cant say about my cm because I didnt check it to often I actually did an override for my ov date since ff doesnt know : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Attachments

• tuesam0312.jpg
    tuesam0312.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 11pho03064th4min.jpg
    11pho03064th4min.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
  • lst night.jpg
    lst night.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
  • am.jpg
    am.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
first darker that opk on 03/07-03/08 went back to same color as from 03/09-to 03/11. then on 03/12 its darker again- see above pic

Attachments

• 0307fmu5min.jpg
    0307fmu5min.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
You were the one who responded to my post about these OPKs and to keep testing because the line WILL go darker. I'm laughing because I'm sort of in the same boat as you now! My OPKS have been positive since Thursday!

I'm wondering if it is these tests? Or perhaps your body keeps gearing up to O and doesn't, so it gears up again, fails again and this is happening several times?
I think I'd be so frustrated as you are!

Oh, and i wouldn't even trust the blue HPTs unless you already know you're pregnant!

Lol let me tell u I didn't want to scare u lol - mine have been like really dark for 5 full days today like off n on. The lightest has been as dark as control today. Frustrated to say the least now I'm just ready to get to my next cycle . I think I'm really a one off. When I told another BNB mem she said hers did the same. Went from equal color to darker for 2 days I believe n then went neg. so I'm like yes it's going to get neg ...but oh nooooo my body is like mmm mmmm too easy! Cruel joke on me I guess lol. :haha: of course I'm determined to c it neg. I saw one neg actually 2. Once when I started testing n another last Saturday - after I'd drank like A fish after an 2 hr hold. I was thirsty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->