Somebody stole our pumpkins!!

binxyboo

Reaction score
I'm so bloody annoyed right now.
I'm not looking for replies - more a place to rant!

I got in the car to go to Sainsburys, and noticed that our 2 pumpkins are missing. Totally gone!.
I spent ages doing those bloody pumpkins. Daniel helped me as much as he could.
And now - gone because some Pathetic Little Oik thought it would be a laugh!

I absolutely HATE the human race and the Twunts it produces at times :(

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/999292_10151634189556455_1622466779_n.jpg

:O that's awful, tbh if I saw pumpkins outside someones house I'd automatically presume kids lived there so for someone to steal them is disgusting in my eyes!

They look amazing btw :flower:

Oh that is so mean!! You did an awesome job, how cruel of someone to see your hard work and just take them! :(

They're amazing. and GOD I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO SHITTY THINGS :growlmad: :growlmad:

Why would anybody steal a freaking pumpkin?!?!?!

Hope you're LO wasn't too upset as well.

OMG how good are those pumpkins....

Can't believe someone would be mean enough to steal a pumpkin. Some people are unbelievable though.

they are amazing :)
shit someone stole them, who does things like that?

I hate when people do shit like this, it's just bloody pointless and stupid :nope:
Someone did it with a snowman when we we little, we spent hours making it and some little scally shites took it from the front garden. I mean what is the point! You don't gain anything from it, just piss all over someone elses' bit of fun.

They're fab though :)

Wow, they're so good! Such a shame people can't leave things alone! :(

See I would "get" it if people stole bikes and stuff. But stuff like this? Drives me insane, really upsets me. Someone once stole a blanket of Tori's - thing is it was only gonna be special to us - it had her name sprawled ALL over it. :cry:

Whats the fecking point!!!

I'm sorry hun, must be such a pisser when you put all that work into it!

Seriously some folk are just shitbags. Who does that?

Your pumkins are amazing by the way!x

Thanks everyone.

I think what annoyed me the most about it, was the fact that it was a useless thing to steal. They can use it tonight/tomorrow - and then they will rot away and they will have nothing to show for it!!

I can't believe someone would do that! Some people are just not right :nope:

Your pumpkins looked amazing!

Thats so awful, especially as your LO helped. They are fab pumpkins. xxx

:saywhat:

people suck.

They look brilliant in the pic :flow:

thats soo disgusting!! probably little sh*tty teenagers with nothing better to do :growlmad::growlmad:

they look amazing though chick! :hugs:

Why do people do krap like that? BAFFLES ME!
We keep all ours inside now, i put so much work in, i won't risk them being stolen!

:hugs:

They are so cool btw!

Those are ACE!!!

Well done! I'm so sorry that someone stole them...I'd be looking out on FB feed to see if someone tries to pass them off as their own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->