Someone help me, I'm addicted!

P

PixieKitty

My collection is growing and growing and growing, they're too cute! Constantly on Ebay cruising for bargains... how did you girls manage to control your obsession? It's a tad financially draining :dohh: and I'm pretty sure Dan's getting annoyed :blush:

PS talking about nappies :lol:

The only way I could control my internet buying (not of nappies of other things) was to cancel my credit card.

dunno hun .. i'm exactly the same...when you find the answer plz let me no :blush:

sara

xxxxxxx

Oh god - I have no idea hun! I've just started buying and am already having to restrain!

Think my lack of cash atm is the only thing holding me back (and I don't own a credit card!!!!).

xxx

pass!! if you ever figure it out please tell me :rofl:

I told Mark to tell me no haha. I still shop now but I have to remind myself I have over 70 and surely he's going to potty train soon...and maybe I can buy some cloth trainers soon instead!!! lol

Well i have placed a rule that i can only buy 2 a month :lol: I seem to be sticking to it, i've found the ones i want most...think though i have all the ones i like so far now though :)

sorry, there's no cure!
i'm still pregnant with #1 and i'm hooked!
i can't even road test them! :rofl:

Having a large stash of the one type I like most stopped me going crazy. I've only bought 2 more since I bulk bought. I think I might be slightly more resistant to nappy addiction than some though lol!

Well i have placed a rule that i can only buy 2 a month :lol: I seem to be sticking to it, i've found the ones i want most...think though i have all the ones i like so far now though :)

Thats quite a good rule actually if you can stick to it, i might pinch that if it's okay? Think the OH would go for it. It's 1 nappy a fortnight and probably about the same time span it would take to use a pack of disposables....hmmm think i may try this one out :thumbup: :laugh2:

It's nuts how addictive it can be clothing our babies butts! Must remind myself... I did this hoping to save money!!! I figured out so far that I'll have to stop buying for the rest of his first year in order to come out ahead of what it would've cost to put him in sposies! But that wouldn't have been so fun and earth friendly anyways so meh, spend away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->