Someone please help

Al4321

Reaction score
I haven't got a clue what's going on I had faint positives on Internet cheapes then I started bleeding which only lasted two days then I have stronger pregnancy symptoms and I test and this shows

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 24
Honestly that looks like an evap. Was that there in the time limit? Either way, I'd suggest taking another test [a pink dye, if you can get one as blue dye can be iffy]. GL!

I would agree with pp. Take a pink dye test and keep in the case. How heavy was your bleeding? Could've been implantation?

I think the test becomes invalid once you open the case. Fingers crossed though

The bleeding was heavy. I've just started bleeding bright red blood again but still very sore breasts and nausea I never have this after a normal period. Just with all the faint bfps im pretty sure this is a chemical

I'm sorry about the bleeding and the faint lines. Maybe see if your doc can do a blood test for you?

The bleeding only lasted an hour last night no blood at all today I haven't got a clue what's going in im having pain in my side now and again which is quite sore im having diarheaa and my boobs are even more painful I feel so nauseous but I done two tests this mornig both negative really worried about ectopic :/

I think you should speak to your dr about these symptoms.

AI - I agree with Holli - you should seek medical advice. In ectopic your test would still be positive because hCG would still be present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->