Something is happening.

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Well DH and I only decided to NTNP on July 17th and we've DTD twice since then. Once on the 18th and once last night. I've not had a visit from AF since having my daughter 8 months ago but about a month ago I cut down to 2 breastfeeds a day which can sometimes trick the body into thinking you're no longer breastfeeding and trigger ovulation.

Anyway all day today I've had this on/off pinching and twinging in my uterus, mostly on the left side. Some pinches have been stronger than others so I immediately thought could we have gotten insanely lucky and an egg be implanting? I was trying not to get my hopes up but when I went to the toilet, there was faint pink in my underwear. It wasn't blood but almost as if my CM (which is still mixed with traces of swimmers [sry tmi]) had suddenly changed from clear to very light pink.

Still trying not to get my hopes up but can't stop thinking about it. I feel like I am going nuts here. I thought originally that I could be ovulating due to the excessive amounts of CM (which I haven't had since DD was born), that's why we DTD last night. But now with the pinky CM and the on/off uterus pinching, I'm starting to read into everything! What do you ladies think?

-AussieBub

If you only DTD last night you wouldn't get pink implantation bleeding that quick. Normally it would be 6 days later approx (can be anywhere from 3-12 days after ovulation though) x

Oh no, I DTD last night but I also did it on the 18th of July. DH and I were doing the maths and presuming sperm lasted for 7 days inside and caught the ovulation, plus the 10 days it takes from ovulation to implantation, that would've put me smack bang on yesterday or the day before. That's why I was wondering. It felt a lot like implantation but of course, I can't be sure.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"