Something or nothing?

MrsT2B

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So this is my 2nd LO but I was induced with my first so no idea about labour starting!!

Im 33 weeks and for the past 24 hours have been experiencing the following:

Sickness & Diarrohea
Bad back ache
Stomach cramps - not excruciating but like trapped wind and then resulting in a bowel movement (sorry TMI!)
General bleughhhhh

I havent been over doing anything and have been fine until now, just not sure if its something I should be worried about or is it probably a bug?

Thanks

xx

I know it's common for your body to clean itself out before going into labor, but not everyone does. There is a chance that that's what is going on, but especially since your still just 33 wks, I would think a bug is more likely. Have you had anything else like spotting or mucos discharge (like you're starting to loose the plug)?

I know it's common for your body to clean itself out before going into labor, but not everyone does. There is a chance that that's what is going on, but especially since your still just 33 wks, I would think a bug is more likely. Have you had anything else like spotting or mucos discharge (like you're starting to loose the plug)?

Thanks for your reply :)

I have had alot of discharge, slightly "goopy"? Im not sure how to explain it! And alos some watery discharge? Im not seeing midwife for another 2 weeks so dont know if i should call hospital?

I had this a couple times throughout... It was a bug for me... And with the exact symptoms u described... Drink plenty of water and ring your mw if your concerned but unless you tummy pain is tightenings and timed then if say definitely bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->