• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

somethings not right . . . :(

LEAME224

mummy21 wtt
Reaction score
hey again everyone! Need cheering up :cry: think my body is playing tricks on me . . . .had loads of symptoms since ov but the last 2 days have tested and got bfns hoped id see something by now . . . Think the:witch: is coming early got strong af pains do you think im out guys?? Good luck and hugs 2 all x x x x x:flower:

Don't give up! I thought for sure AF was coming I have had cramping for days. I was 10dpo yesterday tested with FRER it was BFN. I was so bummed, thought for sure that was it since the FRER detect low low levels of HCG. I have taken like 4 tests a day since 7dpo, I know thats crazy but I am impatient LOL.

Anyhow I'm getting off track LOL I had given up hope didn't really have a ton of symptoms or anything just a few. Took another test 4am DPO 11 BFN. Ok now I knew for sure I was out this month. 8 hours later I got a BFP and then 3 more because I didn't believe the first. The HCG level can change so fast so don't get discouraged, it can still happen.

The problem is we read about so many people getting positives 9dpo or 10dpo on those First Response tests and think its the norm, but its not. If we take long to implant, it will take us a few days longer to test positive. Were just late bloomers :)

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->