Sometimes i feel like the negative tests are wrong lol

Flowerchild11

Reaction score
I was informed that sperm lives for up to 5 days. My husband and i have intercourse at least three times a week if not more, if im doing my math correctly how is it there isnt live sperm to fertilize my egg when I ovulate? Someone please help me out because my head is going to explode if a doctor says "sometimes these things happens" one more time. Lets get our BFP's we want!

During any cycle a healthy couple only has a 20% chance of conceiving each cycle no matter what you do x

Flowerchild, I have had those same thoughts... Like, seriously, if sperm lives that long there has to be a BUNCH when the egg shows up, what the heck?! And I almost disregard the BFNs because I am a POAS-aholic and "it's too early".

Mrsb72 i know! Ive gotten the apps ive gotten fertilitea and nothing is happening "on time" im just confused at this point

The strong swimmers can live in EWCM for up to a week ,
but when you do not have EWCM the creamy more hostile cm kills most of them within minutes of intercourse. even with EWCM the journey of sperm to the egg is so long and tiresome and most will get lost or die along the journey which is why even very fertile couples can even take months or longer to conceive.

Egg white cervical mucus it looks like the uncooked white of a egg.
its usually produced leading up to ovulation ,the PH is higher and sperm can swim through it. and thrive in it for up for 5 days.

Oh ok! I see that like a day or two before my period so thats confusing...who knew making a baby was so hard

Oh ok! I see that like a day or two before my period so thats confusing...who knew making a baby was so hard

Sometimes the drop in progesterone just before your period can cause it also some women get a LH surge just before starting their period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->