sometimes the smallest things freak me out

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
like how my cramps havent been here in a day and a half

i had cramps every day until yesterday, i barely had any cramps until work gave me horrible back and hip pain. no spotting, no bleeding and the pain has subsided but im severely sleepy/tired.

but ive had ms and im wearing my seabands to keep me from vomiting so i can go to work again today. i was thinking of calling off though... err.. i better suck it up.

Same as me this is my 2nd child and i seem to be freaking out more and i'm only 5+1, its gonna be a long few weeks till my scan all because i had a streak of brown!:blush: Trying to think positive! :hugs:

Same if I'm not in pain I'm worrying, if I'm in pain im worrying. 12 weeks cannot come soon enough x

Same as me this is my 2nd child and i seem to be freaking out more and i'm only 5+1, its gonna be a long few weeks till my scan all because i had a streak of brown!:blush: Trying to think positive! :hugs:
i had such horrible worries in my 5th week. that was the week i had random tan spotting once, and the second time that week tan spotting was caused by sexual activity(lasted on and off all day for one day). but im nearly 7 weeks now and the sexual activity is not causing any spotting and i havent had any since my 5th week. im glad too but its still scary no matter what! my pains have changed to more menstrual type cramps and my midwife told me i should have this over the next month as this will be my uterus growing. i havent had any of the pains i used to in my 4th and 5th week, which was more one-sided pain on the left side. thats what freaked me out the most although it was never painful or had bleeding of any kind.

I've felt pretty normal these last few days, like not pregnant at all which is worrying me now, all besides sore boobs and no energy when i have to walk anywhere, wish i could just enjoy being pregnant again, hope your well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->