Somewhere between NTNP and TTC

JBear85

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I'm new to this forum, and can't even decide where I belong. My bf and I are kinda NTNP, but I've also been tracking my AF, Ovulation, etc. for ages and he always gets status updates. I'm currently 8dpo, and my AF is due 8/2. I am starting to OBSESS over this - every little change in me is turning into a symptom, but could full well just be my upcoming (potential) AF. We did BD on 7/15, 7/16, and 7/17, and then I ovulated the 19th. I'm planning on waiting until my AF is late, so I'll probably test around the 3rd of August. Anyone in the same boat as me??

I have not a clue when I o'd! I was checking cm and had ewcm on cd10. Not sure when, so I have no idea how many dpo I am. We bd every other night starting cd8 till cd13 (skipped the last couple nights....dh was tired from working midnight) sure I am out this month. I can't even symptom spot cause I have no idea where in the cycle I am!! But I feel you, I am not charting everything under the sun, but I feel like I am not fitting into the not trying catergory either. I am a misfit...lol!

I wouldn't say you're out this month until your AF though - you never know! This morning I am SO nauseous and overheating really badly. I keep telling myself maybe it's just a bug or something - don't want to get my hopes up! Hang in there :)

I feel the same as you, for 5 months we stopped using contraception but only this month have i checked my ovulation date and will do from now on, i cant believe i 'wasted' so many months not doing it when we shouldve been! Also, i feel like im coming down with flu or something and have read everywhere it can be a symptom of early pregnancy, so now im unsure. It's crazy!

I as well have symptoms like lighted headed feeling now and then, and indigestion not typical for me. I am sure it's nothing. I spent too many momths symptom spotting anf turned around to find the:witch:

Yes, I'm in the same boat. I'm totally obsessing. I'm trying to not to let on to my boyfriend how much I'm obsession about it. Yes, he'd be happy to be a dad, but he can't stand me obsession over my period and such.

Anyhow i've been a long time lurker on this site. This is my first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->