Soo happy!!!:D

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
So i saw the mw today and lil boy is measuring bang on 37 weeks!, everything else looked well no protein and bp normal phew!! been swollen, headaches, generally feeling unwell so this is a relief! she also said im full term and can help get things moving:D she told me to have plenty of sex, walk, and rlt,, espesh the walking as his heads not quite down enough yet, im just so happy as im huge, tired and moody and getting the ok from the mw to help things move along as made my day although i believe babys come when ready but its worth a try any tips?,xx

No experience here so no tips sorry! Fantastic to hear your so happy and so close! :)

Evening primrose oil!! My baby is 11 days old, I started inserting epo and taking it orally on the Monday, I was 38+4 used it the mon, tues and Wednesday, had the midwife on the Thursday so didn't use any that day, midwife gave me a sweep at 3pm. My waters went at 10.30am on the Friday and my lil boy was born at home in a birthing pool at 6.15pm with no pain relief at all!! Me and my oh put it down too the epo and if am ever lucky enough too have another baby I will certainly use it again! Also lots of sex and walking!! Good luck xx

Eta- I was 39+1 when I had him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->