Sooo confused!!

DHstudent

Reaction score
So this is my 3rd post. My first post I explained I had an appendectomy in May and I got a weird and extremely early period. My second post I explained a ton of symptoms that I was having (July 25th).

SO here's my dilemma. I still haven't got my period but I've taken 3 tests all resulting in a BFN. My nipples are sooo sensitive, no nausea, no headaches, some discharge, randomly get a runny nose, light cramping randomly and I even thought I was getting AF at some points because the way my cramps felt. If my body is now following the shorter cycle, I'm 12 days late. If I'm going back to my normal cycle, I'm only 2 days late. I'm so confused. I know stress can affect your cycle but mine is totally out of wack.

Any advice would be so helpful. Thank you!

I can't give you any advice other than they say to judge a late AF according to your longest cycle.

I am also confused about my own situation. (18 positive hpt's but 2 negative doctor's urine tests.) I'm 1 day late myself and don't know if I'm about to have a chemical or what is going on. Being confused sucks!

Sorry I can't give you any advice either. My last AF was June 26th. Then spotting on July 13th. I was lucky and decided to use an OPK this month when I thought I was late and it turned out I was getting ready to O. My cycle changed up on me and the spotting on July 13th was technically my AF.

I wondered if that's what my spotting was, but it lasted almost 20 days. Guess anything's possible though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->