SOOO Confused

hickgirl4ever

Reaction score
So, last month me and bf (of 10 yrs) happened to bd the day before and day of O. Then AF came when expected but way lighter than usual but still moderate for one day. So since then I have noticed that I've had like constant creamy cm, increased appetite, fatigue, acne, and headaches. Would it be possible to be pg after having a period? :wacko:
btw I'm so new to this! EEEEEK

Its POSSIBLE that it wasnt af- but was implantation bleeding. Every women experience this differently- some dont get it at all either. Some women see a couple pin pricks of pink on the tp, some get brownish spotting, some think they have a full on af. Id suggest a test just to be sure! Good luck!

I think I will I just don't wanna b disappointed by a negative since I've gotten kind of excited even though I've been trying not to!

I'm thinking about taking it tomorrow morning. I thought for sure it wasn't going to be this time since i had what may or may not have been my period. I'm so nervous! :wacko:

Hey!
Similar story here: I started bleeding 5days before AF was due based on my last cycle, at first it was very light, but then moderate for the past 2 days, and it completely stopped over night, nothing this morning. I had loads of symptoms last week before the bleeding started and still some symptoms now (tender breasts, increased appetite etc.). I'm so confused if this was IB or a very early and unusually light period!!!
How are you getting on? Have you tested yet?

Aww hun, sorry to hear that! :hugs: Better luck for your next cycle! x

I tested neg yesterday but will try again towards the weekend unless AF shows. Such a roller coaster!

:hugs: ladies fx'd for you.... i experienced this last cycle it for sure messes with you

it does, it also makes me question my cycle n O dates.

that is what im dealing with last month we bd 3 times in the 5 day fertile window (according to the usual 28 day cycle) . was 2 days late and sicker than a car sick dog. but the :witch: got me super sad:( . this month we bd the 12th and the 16th with the 20th being the estimated day of o. however my nips are soooo sore and im cramping like AF is here ... but not due til oct 5th . i never have any o symptoms and never have bb issues with AF soooo i dunno

This bleeding just confuses me! I keep having tiny bits of spotting, so I'm starting to think it must be a weird period. This is going on far to long to be implantation related - from what I understand anyway. I will still test again, though, just to be sure. If it's another negative I just hope everything settles down into a proper rhythm!

This bleeding just confuses me! I keep having tiny bits of spotting, so I'm starting to think it must be a weird period. This is going on far to long to be implantation related - from what I understand anyway. I will still test again, though, just to be sure. If it's another negative I just hope everything settles down into a proper rhythm!

Yes! I hate that, u get ya hopes up all high thinking i gota be prego cus ive never experienced this b4.... Jus to be let down lol such a roller coaster

it is a roller coaster! i get so happy when i think i'm pg n then when i find out i'm not i jus wanna lay in bed all day :( but someday ladies we will get our bfp!

Hey - I tested on Friday - another BFN. :( Seems like it was just an early period, my cycles are still all over the place, this is only my third cycle now since coming off BCP. On to next month!

What's new with you?

Tons of new and weird symptoms. I thought maybe i was pg from August but possibly September instead. or i might just be reading too much into my symptoms. :witch: shoulda showed her nasty face yesterday but nothing as of yet not even a spot! So, we'll c! Currently trying to figure out wuts up with this gurgling belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->