Sooo much pain in my limbs, please advise!

bambino156

Mummy
Reaction score
Since Thursday my arms and legs have been killing me. It started off on Wednesday evening and felt like i'd been doing too much lifting, you know, generally quite achey. Then on Thursday and Friday it got progressively worse. I woke up yesterday and could barely move without being in pain. It feels like I've over done it at the gym (even though I don't go to the gym), or you know when you get cramp and when the cramp eases you're left with that horrible ache - thats what it feels like constantly. Along with the pain, my arms, wrists and hands feel very weak and I can't grip with any strength, which is making picking up lo really difficult. Nurofen is helping with the pain. I'm thinking its probably just a virus but I can't help worrying it might be something more serious. Anyone have experience of anything similar? Thanks x

I had this for about two weeks and think its some sort of virus

Me too!! I was thinking of going to docs! I said to my dh that I feel like ive ran a marathon! Maybe it is a virus then?!

Thanks for the replies ladies, thankfully it disappeared after about four days. It must've just been a virus x

anyone else? I think I need to go to docs as mine is still here x

I had this a lot after having my baby and it took the doctors 9 months to diagnose me! but i have ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia, bad news is there isnt much they can do but the good news is, a) it doesnt do any lasting damage, b) it DOES go away and c) there are some tablets and treatments that can help. It might not be this but it might be worth mentioning to your doctor just incase? they have finally found the right treatment for me and im doing much better :) i hope you get your answers soon x

Thanks. they are still here, so will be going to the docs when my husband getsback off the oil rig...I'v got a 10 mth old, is it preg related?

well ME/CFS is normally set off by a virus or infection, and i got an infection after my C-section but Fibromyalgia can come on anytime but my doctor said having a young baby and the lack of sleep is probably why mine started, i hope this helps a bit x

I had this and after nagging and nagging the doc that something was wrong and tons of blood tests it turned out it was a Vit D deficiency. It was the only blood test that was off, my levels were really low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->