Sooo uncomfy :(

sharnahw

Mam to my sweet Lily Rose
Reaction score
To start, my baby has been transverse for my whole pregnancy with her head in my ribs :( ALL day today my belly has been feeling super tight, I have felt a shooting pain in my vagina and have awful lower back aches... when she has been moving around today it feels very uncomfy as tho she has NO room to move and I dont know if all these are normal or if she is trying to turn (midwife reckons she wont at this point) ... I am 35 weeks this Friday and was wondering if anyone else has been feeling like this too???

Thanks for listening ladies cause I needed that little moan, Thank God I finish work on Friday woohooo :)

Sharon

I am REALLY uncomfy too, just in a different way. It's my joints and pelvis that are sore! Hope baby moves into a better position!

sorry your feeling so uncomfy hun. i can't imagine how you must feel having little bubs head in your ribs. i get feet and that's bad enough. i know it don't help but your super close now to little princess being here. lets hope she'll make your last few weeks a little easier. xx :flower:

i feel the same way. Im almost 37 weeks and it was confirmed last week baby is head-down and engaged. This is why i was feeling pressure and vaginal cramping. Hoping ill get some news im dilated tomorrow! Maybe your baby has moved this is why you feel the same way? Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->