Soooooo excited for Halloween!!!!

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Anyone else?

OH and I are off to Asda soon to shop for sweets....and party food.....and alcohol. So freaking excited!!!! I wish it was today.

And i've just finished decorating my room at uni halloween style :happydance:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween.

Who's with me on this? :headspin:

I do like it but until Ethan is older, don't really do much for it right now. Will be turning my doorbell off tomorrow and sitting with the lights off to avoid the trick or treaters.

I don't answer the door either. I don't agree with the concept of trick or treating :shrug:

When I have children there will strictly be no trick or treating. I'll buy them sweets instead :D

(no offence though ladies, each to their own :flower:)

Have you dyed your hair dear? :)

I understand what you mean about trick or treating, to be honest, I think it's a rather contradictory thing to do. You tell your kids never to talk to strangers or accept sweets or money and then they are allowed to go knocking on peoples doors. Who know's whose door they're knocking on.

I don't think I'll let Ethan trick or treat, I think I'd just do parties and buy sweets myself for him. But then what do i do if I get kids knocking on the door trick or treating? It's a bit confusing.

LOL no, not dyed my hair. Picture is of Courtney Stodden. :D

How are you anyway, you been driving at all?? xx

I'm rather excited. Me and Millicent are at my parents in the UK atm and tomorrow we're all going for a meal to a nice restaurant where they all dress up and have pumpkins etc. Looking forward to the dress food and dressing us up :) xx

My eldest is extreamly excited about going trick or treating tommorrow, the girls are dressing up as cats and we are taking them trick or treating as its FUN!!!! YAY!!!!

i answer the door and give them sweets but amelie wont be going round doors, no.

I LOVE Halloween.

Can you tell.

I think it comes from my love of Horror.

I have got loads of sweets and the kids are going T or T.

It's once a year, why not.

V xxx

Evan is going trick or treating as frankenstein. Tbh I have never really thought that much about Halloween, when we were younger my dad din't like us doing it, he said it was begging but we never took any notice of him and he used to tuck into our loot with us, he had no problem there :rofl:

My girls wont be going out anywhere but if the kiddies knock here I have a bucket of sweets for them. I think the girls are still too young to get what Halloween is all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->