Sore and Bloated

T

turbo_mom

So since yesterday i've had this painful cramping in my lower right abdomen. If I put pressure on it it's quite sore and uncomfortable. Also i've got cramping that goes right up under my ribs and if there's any pressure on my bottom it hurts...like around my bum hole (sorry TMI):blush:!! Im thinking it's my intestines but I don't know what I can do to sooth the pain :( Anyone else ever had this?? Its like my whole torso is in a knot :( I have had a movement today so I know i'm not constipated :dohh:

I have no idea, but you should see your GP, just to get it checked out.
:hugs:

I'm going to give it one more day. If i still feel like this tomorrow I will give them a call. I've seen my GP like once a week they are going to get to sick of me LOL Im going to get some metamucil and see if that will help. Thanks Newt :)

no problem.
I did have odd kicky like feelings in my left side, similar to baby kicks for a few days, then I had 2 days of stabbing pains in the same place. It's stopped now.
But I reckon the symptoms are different to yours.

no it didn't feel like anything kicking me. Just like an aweful period like cramp. And even today that pain wasn't as bad but when I was out walking I felt like I had to slouch over because with every step I'm taking it's hurting my belly and it's soooo bloated.
I took a chocolate laxative. All I have yet is some gas. So i'm hoping it will kick in before I go to bed!!! I hope that's all it is. If i'm still having these pains after a good clean out I'm going to my dr's..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->