Sore boobs 9 dpo and 11 dpt but negative hpt?

Sls1655

Reaction score
Ok so I did a trigger shot 11 days ago- iui 2 days later ( 2 follicles!) so my boobs are getting so sore- since 7 dpo ....but I figured it was from the trigger shot and the side affects just started late. The clear blue hpt's said positive as of 2 days ago. Again- figured it was from the trigger.
But my boobs got worse today- and all my cheapie dollar store tests say negative! ( am waiting till tomorrow to see if clear blue says negative yet- assumed it would eventually as the shot left my system) so if I WAS preggo enough to have sore boobs this early wouldn't all the tests- even the cheapies- say positive? I'm a mess :)

Try a FRER. I talked to my RE nurse about this today, and she said she always recommends FRER because of the sensitivity. She hates the cheapy cassette tests, says they have bad evap lines and generally don't work nearly as well. Also, have your dr office give you a beta - that will give you a definite answer!

Hope that helps and hope you get your :bfp:!!!

Sadly it was not my month- probably just the affects of my prog being so high. Ugh. On to month 4 ( post mc....we've been Trying for a year) doing just injectables this time...nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->