sore boobs after ovulation or not?

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hey lovely blooming pregnant ladies, looking for a bit of insight of before you actually got your BFP

I don't want to start getting my hopes up but every month after ovulation I ALWAYS have really sore boobs from 1DPO right through to AF arriving. So today I'm 4DPO and don't feel a thing in my boobs. Zero soreness.

I've read multiple stories of women who have got their BFP and mentioned that they didn't have sore boobs at all before their BFP.

What were your experiences?? xx

Mine didnt get sore until after my bfp which i got on 10 dpo so hope its a good sign for you gl :)

I, too, get sore boobs after I ovulate. That's how I always knew I ovulated BC I couldn't reliably go off of CM. My boobs became sore on schedule, but then stayed sore. About a week after my BFP they became much much more painful and have stayed that way until now, and I'm 9+4 weeks pregnant. Everyone is different, though! All these silly symptoms can go either way so it's so hard to compare I think. You could be pregnant and not get sore boobs until way later! It all depends on how your body handles its hormones. GOOD LUCK!

My experience with sore bbs was that began about 6dpo. I was googling like crazy because I thought that there was no way I could be pg as I would not have implanted yet. Normally I would stop being sore shortly before af but this time they stayed around and I got my bfp! So based on my own experience and the experiences that I read about, some women have them from O on, some only at certain times and others don't get them at all! So I would say that it is hard to base whether you will get your bfp just on that and I hope that this is the month for you. Be sure to update us when you test! good luck!

Mine have always hurt after o, pregnant or not. There wasn't any difference for me. good luck!!

I had zero symptoms other than implantation bleeding prior to BFP with all 4 pregnancies.

I didn't get sore boobs till after bfp but I haven't had sore boobs since my last pregnancy until now (this pregnancy) ... You are reminding me how crazy TWWs are!!! Lol the biggest indicator for me was that I didn't get queasy or take naps every day after O like usual. Those two things made me think I was pregnant every month that I was not pregnant! Then the lack of them made me think I wasn't pregnant lol It didn't make sense to me until after my bfp. I had one vivid dream too. But it was not very noticeable.

I usually get really sore nipples after ovulation that lays right until I start AF and that is exactly what happened when I was pregnant. Actually I had all of my normal pms symptoms and no new ones so I just assumed I wasn't pregnant yet again.

I know "they" say to look out for anything unusual to what is the norm for you so I guess this is unusual for me. No other symptoms of course because I'm only 5DPO and implantation wouldn't have taken place yet. I hate this waiting game! I hope this isn't my stupid body playing tricks on me again xxx

My boobs didn't feel any different to normal until I got to 5 weeks, then they felt sort of like they had the flu for a few days (if that makes sense?!)....

Good luck!

x

For the first time ever i got sore boobs the day of ovulation and for a few days after. I never even had it in the 18 months ttc DD. I took it as a sign i'd ovulated more than anything and dont think it was pregnancy related but my nipples did REALLY hurt, even more than they did after my bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->