Sore boobs after period? Confused?

MrsKitty

Reaction score
Well I am pretty confused by this. I always get sore boobs at ovulation and they continue up to just before af arrives. This time I also had them during af and still have them even though af finished Wednesday. I am obviously not pregnant having just had a period. So I am thinking it is some sort of hormone surge, but why? Should I be concerned? It has not happened with previous cycles though I am learning that my body likes to throw something different in each cycle so that nothing can be seen as a 'symptom'.

Has anybody experienced this? Any clues as to why? Thanks in advance :)

I am having similar symptoms. At first I was convinced that my AF was implantation bleeding, but I think it lasted too long for it to be. (Granted, my af is always super short, so in reality it lasted about 48 hours.) But, there is no way I can be pg, right?? Today I am feeling a little off. Dizzy (but I have ear issues, so could be related to that), and am having super wet cm that has a brown tint.

I am having similar symptoms. At first I was convinced that my AF was implantation bleeding, but I think it lasted too long for it to be. (Granted, my af is always super short, so in reality it lasted about 48 hours.) But, there is no way I can be pg, right?? Today I am feeling a little off. Dizzy (but I have ear issues, so could be related to that), and am having super wet cm that has a brown tint.

I am the same my af amounts to nothing more than 48 hours but it did seem like an af. I did a test but it was bfn like I expected. I also had the brown tinted cm! I really do not know what it is about and did a bit google research (worst thing you can do!) and only thing I found was related to a chemical pregnancy but having done a test I doubt it is that. :shrug:

I am the same my af amounts to nothing more than 48 hours but it did seem like an af. I did a test but it was bfn like I expected. I also had the brown tinted cm! I really do not know what it is about and did a bit google research (worst thing you can do!) and only thing I found was related to a chemical pregnancy but having done a test I doubt it is that. :shrug:

You've got me! I was thinking about testing tomorrow, but I really think it's impossible I could be pg. And to be honest, I did some drinking after AF started, so if I were to be, I would feel pretty guilty. I am sure I am just triyng to convince myself I am pg.

Are you temping? I do and my temps went down, making it even less likely that I could be PG. But my temps are pretty arratic and went back up this morning.

You've got me! I was thinking about testing tomorrow, but I really think it's impossible I could be pg. And to be honest, I did some drinking after AF started, so if I were to be, I would feel pretty guilty. I am sure I am just triyng to convince myself I am pg.

Are you temping? I do and my temps went down, making it even less likely that I could be PG. But my temps are pretty arratic and went back up this morning.

I would test just to put your mind at rest. Do not worry you had a drink, lots of woman do not know they are pregnant and have a drink to no harm to the baby. As long as you don't when you know you are, which obviously you wouldn't. I stopped temping, did it for a couple of month and it just stressed me. The other thing I checked was that I was not ovulating early by some freaky chance, my opk showed low fertility today. Maybe we should just put this down to a hormone blip and us paying too much attention :haha: It is weird though eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->