Sore boobs cycle day 40

Trying4evr

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post here and I'm hoping you can give my a little insight.

I've been off the bcp since last August. In September I had my first real period and then I didn't have another one until December. In May I went to see my family doctor about it because I had not had another period since then. In June I saw a gynecologist and he put me on the provera pill to see if it would induce a period. I had one but since then I haven't had one and I'm on cycle day 40 now. I've had ultrasound done and I don't have pcos.

My gynecologist wants me to track my temps for the next 3 months but what do I do if I don't start another period? I still took my temps beginning July 27th and they've been either 97.2 or 97.4 which is on the low side, but my boob's have also been really sore for the past 8 days. Can anyone tell me what might be going on???

Im sorry your going through this. I had the same experience after BCP it made my cycles very long and now I have PCOS so I was put on Metformin 1000mg to help with my ovaries it seems so have helped with my cycle length. not saying it will in your case I believe it helps with PCOS. Good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->