Sore Boobs

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
K, anyone wanna talk boobs? Ever since I ov’d.. sore! 8dpo and still sore to the point where I’m living in sports bras as my push ups hurt. Is this gonna be an every tww thing?! :cry:

I'm 6 DPO and my nipples have gotten more sore ever since O. I can't remember really if and when it has happened during regular cycles. That's why I try to track every little thing on FF, because even if I think its an AF symptom, I can still compare and confirm it! Of course when you google it, it comes back as both, like every AF/Early Pg symptom. I actually have a feeling mine will go away soon, right before AF comes

Loving- I&#8217;m using countdown to pregnancy to track my symptoms in case I need to compare next month, which obviously I hope I don&#8217;t need to :haha: I just hope this isn&#8217;t a common occurrence because I&#8217;m pretty uncomfortable!
:dust: to you!

Best of luck! My breasts were sore last cycle and AF showed up on time. This time, they aren't. I'm hoping I'm pregnant still though! However, I'm on a low-dose of progesterone and all my "early pregnancy symptoms"- nausea, headache, lower abdomen cramping, extreme fatigue (like 2 naps a day! Not like me at all) and emotions-are side-effects of progesterone.

I'm hoping you get a BFP! We are testing around the same time. I'm testing in 3 days, but I may have ovulated late this cycle and may need to wait a few days past AF. I'm praying she doesn't come when she's due. (which could ALSO be a side effect of my progesterone supplements. These darn supplements make symptom spotting so not fun.)

I feel you! My poor nipples could take out eyes if they were unleashed at the moment - the left hurting more than the other. My boobs feel heavy and cumbersome :(

Just wanted to update that it may be a good sign for me as I&#8217;ve caved and tested at 9dpo and got a very faint line on FRER! I&#8217;ll be testing again in 2 days

Oh wow congrats on your bfp xx

I am currently 3dpo and my boobs are so sore and feel swollen lol I&#8217;m going back to my crops just to try and get alittle relief

Thank you, I had a chem pregnancy unfortunately :angel: but now I know sore boobs the whole tww are a good sign for me! Best of luck X :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->