Sore breasts 2wks after AF?

Meliaarroyo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My last period started on June 23rd and ended on the 27th. It's July 11th and I've had very full sore breasts for about 3 days. Ialso had asmall cramp on the lower right side of my abdomen followed by an entire day of belly pain.. so uncomfortable. My ovulation day isn't for another week and my next period isn't until august 21st.. opinions?

Im a little bit confused, if you are due to ovulate in a week, your period would be due around 14 days after that, not Aug 21st?

Your symptoms sound like ovulation, you can get them days before ovulation actually takes place.

I use a period tracker and I have irregular periods with a cycle average of 39 days.. i just follow what it tells me honeslty 😅

Count back 2 weeks from your predicted AF and you will be approx around your ovulation date ☺ are you ttc? If so, opks would be really helpful if your periods are irregular.

My last cycle was my first off of birth control and I had sore nipples around the time I ovulated and a cramping feeling on my right side. Never happened to me before I got on the pill so I'm assuming it had to do with ovulation in my case.

I normally dont get sore breasts until about a week before my period. This time I got verrryyy sore breasts the day after ovulation which was very weird for me. Tested 2 weeks later and got a BFP, 6 weeks now suffering with all the pregnancy symptoms😩
So I would say if it's unusual for you then start looking out for other symptoms.

I would BD just in case. It does seem like ovulation.

Sore breasts after a period can result from a variety of factors. Although it normally ceases during periods, there are also instances when it can be worsened because of too much ingestion of certain foods and taking some drugs. Caffeine and methylxanthine derivatives are popular food components known for their vasodilating action. As a result, the blood vessels servicing the breasts dilate and cause distention and pain. Salty food products also induce breast pain because of their water retention properties. Too much salt in the diet will preserve more water in body tissues and strains the breast. Recent studies have shown that animal fat can also contribute to increasing soreness in breasts. Although the exact reason is still unclear, some believe that it is linked to the animal hormones and what they were eating. Dairy products like fatty foods, the reason for dairy products inducing sore breasts is not yet clearly established. But some suspect that women who experience extreme breast pain or sore breasts after periods may be allergic to some components of the dairy products. HRT and birth control pills. Hormone replacement therapy may not be in line with what the woman actually needs. Some pills also contain additives that may produce more pain among very sensitive women. Hormonal change. This is a common occurrence, especially if you are near menopausal age. At this time, estrogen and progesterone levels become imbalanced. As in most diseases, stress is a dark force that can lead to several systemic changes that lead to pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->