Sore uterus

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hey ladies im 14+4 today and noticed that my uterus feels really tender and sore today after a bad vomiting episode this morning. Its like tender to the touch or if I have to bend over. Is that normal? Has anyone else experienced this?

My uterus has felt really sore, like a bruised type feeling a few times this time around. Once after sex and a few times after sickness. I get a heavy type ache sometimes after vomiting too. I guess it's normal as I had my 20 week scan this morning and everything is perfect.

My uterus has felt really sore, like a bruised type feeling a few times this time around. Once after sex and a few times after sickness. I get a heavy type ache sometimes after vomiting too. I guess it's normal as I had my 20 week scan this morning and everything is perfect.

Thank you so much that's actually a perfect description of it to a heavy ache feels like a mini bowling ball is sitting in my uterus

I had that as well around the same time as you. I just attributed it to stretching and growing as I have never made it this far before. It went away after a few days if I recall.

I had that as well around the same time as you. I just attributed it to stretching and growing as I have never made it this far before. It went away after a few days if I recall.

Thanks it's definitely calmed down a lot since Friday it's so scary to go through unexpected changes. I wish someone would tell you about all the changes and not just nausea vomiting growing boobs and sleepiness cuz there's so much more to it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->