sorry need to vent

claralouise

full time mummy at the mo
Reaction score
Louis has been on FULL BLOWN adhd mode since 5am thismorning, hes screaming hiting banging, i just cannot calm him i used to be able to hold him down and rock him and hed eventually calm down but hes so bloody strong i cannot even get a hold of him. i can cope with the banging and ive moved away from him to let him get on with it but the screaming after 3 constant hours is really getting to me now i even went and stood outside just to try and calm down but i can hear him outside aswel, i can feal myself getting more wound up by the second, i dont know how im going to cope until 4pm when his dad comes home if he carries on hes never gone on this long before. grrrr i want to scream

sorry for the rant just need to vent to someone

Louise

:hugs:

Saw you posted this much earlier today, I hope things got a bit better for you.
:hugs:

I am sorry, it sounds hell. My health visitor had a hyperactive daughter who only slept for three hours in 24 hours and she said she mowed her lawn alot, pressure washed things and did lots of LOUD tasks to take her stress out and to blank out the noise.

Can you get some respite?

it did get a bit better towards the end of the day, today tho hes very quiet and refuses to eat hmm not been like that before so dont know whats up with him now hes just sculking about in his bedroom.

emma12uk i havent had restbit for 5years with him as they dont have the funding and as hes in school, i kinda get restbite during the week.

now im de stressed a bit and thinking clearer i think its the weather as he hasnt been able to go outside in the poring rain to vent in the garden. its just hard as i cannot go to many of the indoor play centres as he runs out of control as its all different situations and parents complain about him, as hes a pretty big boy even when hes not actually being violent his shouting and body size scare other kids.

i do feal so sorry for him as he can be VERY loving esspecially with younger children its older kids and children his own age he cannot get along with.

Go to a large park and scream as loud as possible xxx
People might look at you but def works.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"