sort of good news for us on here.

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
Ok this is a weird one, I was just listening to woman´s hour, a radio show from the UK, and they said an increased number of women are having terminations over forty. OK now I know that is awful for those of us trying, but it does tend to suggest that the over 40´s are getting more fertile, or at least that is is highly possible to get a bfp over forty. So as I say sort of good news.

I'll take it! In a conflicted sort of way. Lol.

It is encouraging that 40+ ladies are proving fertile :thumbup:

Such a shame so many are deciding on terminations :nope:

Well the poor lady interviewed was really upset about it, but she had three kids already and her husband was leaving here. So she asked her family inc her kids if they wanted it and would support her and they said no. Times are hard now in the UK so I can understand her decision. Poor woman.

Well the poor lady interviewed was really upset about it, but she had three kids already and her husband was leaving here. So she asked her family inc her kids if they wanted it and would support her and they said no. Times are hard now in the UK so I can understand her decision. Poor woman.

This is going to sound strange, but I have always hoped that putting me up for adoption was a choice my birth mother made. I get what the alternative would've been, but I can't help it.

I know, it's a weird position. Lol.

Ok this is a weird one, I was just listening to woman´s hour, a radio show from the UK, and they said an increased number of women are having terminations over forty. OK now I know that is awful for those of us trying, but it does tend to suggest that the over 40´s are getting more fertile, or at least that is is highly possible to get a bfp over forty. So as I say sort of good news.

I love your positive attitude, yes it is good news, we have to be able to do this right?:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->