Sounds sad, but I'm looking forward to rejoining WW!

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
So in August I am rejoining Weight Watchers, after my daughter is born, I then have a year to lose 5 stone. I've already gone from 22 stone to 17, I just have to get to the 12 stone before i'm 30. Its my personal goal and i am determined to make it, but just itching to get back on the weight watchers wagon! I have made sure I watch what I eat whilst pregnant so I don't gain too much but not gone OTT. I am actually looking forward to the groups and meeting up with other dieters weekly, I miss the social aspect of it.

In my last pregnancy I was eager too, and now I'm back on it and so far, doing okay. I have 3st to lose; all of it weight I gained in my first pregnancy. Ironically I didn't gain any weight in my second and third pregnancies!

It's great to have a goal. I'd like to say I'll lose 2lbs per week and get to my goal weight by September, but that's pretty unrealistic I think since I barely have time to breathe with my three kids! But my mini goal is to have lost at least a stone by August, which is my 30th. I'm sure that's doable; I just have to set my mind to it. With any luck I can lose TWO stone by then!

Good luck, I hope it goes well :)

Good luck to you too :) it's hard, it's not easy to diet and eat sensibly ALL the time, but its so worth it when you get to that goal, even a mini goal along the way :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->