Sounds very silly but..

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
Hi, I officially joined the second trimester today!
Well.. 13 is everywhere in my pregnancy and I associate it with bad things. I'm not superstitious completely more just open to the idea and curious and I have been unlucky a few times on Friday the 13th!
My LMP started on the 13th
I tested on the 13th and got a BFP
And now I have turned 13 weeks on Friday the 13th!!!(my ticker is off by 1 day) Now I'm not convinced something bad is gonna happen but it's just a feeling that is niggling in the back of my brain that it's all a sign something is gonna go wrong. Maybe it's just the hormones, but if anything else happens on the 13th I'm gonna hide for the next 27 weeks:blush:

Maybe it's lucky for you if you got your bfp on the 13th 😃 13 is my lucky number 😊

That's true! I suppose it isn't unlucky for everyone. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way:)

Yes look at it the other way it seems really lucky for you :)

I was always taught 13 is unlucky and 7 is lucky. It's time to change it around!

Nothing special happened to me today, but usually I have really good / lucky days on Friday the 13th! I'd say it's lucky for you too :)

About time! One Friday 13th I cut my finger and passed out and another I banged my head and passed out. I didn't pass out today so it must be the start of lucky 13:haha:

Maybe its an omen your baby will be born on the 13th

I could deal with that, as it's a Sunday in November lol as I'm hoping to go naturally this time for a home birth or at least a more controlled(by me!) Hospital birth!

What's your due date?

Eta: just seen its the 19th lol. Very possible to have baby on the 13th then!!

Yes it's the 19th based on my LMP and 18th from my scan! But when does a baby care about their ETA lol:haha:

Definitely not a bad thing X

My first son was stillborn, then my rainbow was born 8 months later on 13th of the month. I then had my 2nd rainbow just less than 2 years later, he was born on Friday the 13th!!!!

Since then I've noticed my angel baby's dob 02.01.10 added together is 13, he was born on 2nd of the month, buried 13 days later on 15th and his due date was 13 days after that on 28th!!!

I have the number 13 tattooed on my wrist in Roman numerals.

This baby is breaking the chain tho as I can't see how it could come on the 13th, unless it's a monkey and needs delivering early!!!

13 is definitely your number for your babies then! Would be interesting to see if your current pregnancy does follow the trend, but only if baby has cooked enough to come early:)

Lol I should be induced at 38 weeks which is around the 16th so 13th would still be over 37 weeks so not totally impossible lol x

13th is my lucky number! I was born a 13th and I remember kids in elementary school telling me it was unlucky. I ran home and cried about it to my mom, she told me the 13th was lucky because she got to meet me ☺️

I got married on Friday the 13th & I found out I was pregnant with one of my rainbows on Friday the 13th. I consider it lucky for me :)

Maybe 13 will be the number for this baby! At least I wouldn't go overdue lol. It's funny how we are already told from a young age what's unlucky and lucky and it stays with us:)

My youngest was born on the 13th and we where married and got our first house in 2013! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->