South Yorkshire Meet?

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone from the Docaster/Rotherham/Sheffield and even Barnsley area wanted to organise a meet??
:flower:

yeah im def up for it :thumbup:

have u got any idea where or when there is a lovely farm round here called cannon hall it also has beautiful gardens and a cafe :thumbup:

where about are you from xxxx

I'd be interested, cant drive so would have to be able to get somewhere by public trnasport :)

maffie if we both go then i could pick u up as your not far from me :hugs:

yeah im def up for it :thumbup:

have u got any idea where or when there is a lovely farm round here called cannon hall it also has beautiful gardens and a cafe :thumbup:

where about are you from xxxx

I went there a couple of weeks ago, it was lovely!

I'd be up for it depending when/where. Could quite possibly get xxx_bex_xxx to come too :)

Ooo i didnt expect replies :blush: lol

Im in doncaster :D

Cannon hall farm is lovely as long as the weathers good so id defo be up for that :thumbup:

lets see if we get a few more replies from people and we can set a date?
xx

well im free anytime :thumbup:

weekends would be better tho can leave robyn and holly with karl xxxx

il have a look and see if i can find any other places :flower:

Im still on mat leave so any time that im not at scan appointments etc :thumbup:

Id be up for it aslong as i can get there by public transport, i can do anyday

Well, I'm just west of Sheff in the Peak District. I'd love to meet either in Sheff itself or somewhere my side of the city. Although I do drive, I don't do motorways or big roundabouts anymore as I've completely lost all my driving confidence :dohh: Just wish more of our buses round here were buggy-friendly. Loads of them are still step-tastic meaning it's nigh impossible to get our buggy on board - and because it's a Bugaboo Chameleon, I can't collapse it once we do get on, so there needs to be space for the whole caboodle.

ill come if i can get, and if on wk day i can get my oh to pick my daughter up

altho i would just like to point out that cannon hall have recently had an outbreak of e coli and alot ov children have ended up ill, my friends son went last week and hes been ill since hes got back

ill come if i can get, and if on wk day i can get my oh to pick my daughter up

altho i would just like to point out that cannon hall have recently had an outbreak of e coli and alot ov children have ended up ill, my friends son went last week and hes been ill since hes got back

Ooo right then!
Think we had better skip that one then!

So is a saturday good for everyone?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79