Soy Iso CD2-6

emtmomtwo

Reaction score
When did you ovulate using this? I normally wait until cd 10 to start opks. We have been at this for close to 4 years. This is my final attempt at herbs because our insurance does not cover a penny of infertility. im going to try to SI for the next three to four months. I took 200mg cd2-6. I am cd8 now.

Hi emtmomtwo ...I have not tried Soy, but I am doing Licorice Root. I use it the same way you would Soy, (days 5-9). Last month I ovulated on CD 15, which is pretty normal for me. I'm pretty sure it's working because my ovaries feel "full" (similar to when I used Clomid). My insurance doesn't cover anything either, so I am trying the herb thing too. Hoping to find that miracle mixture that makes it happen. My story is I have diminished ovarian reserve & have the MTHFR mutation. I'm 35 and TTC #2. DS took just over a year and we are now going on 2.5 years trying for #2. Have had 2 miscarriages, Dec. 2010 & 2011. AMH is 1.5, FSH is slightly high at 10.9 and I had a low egg count on the left when I last had a CD 3 ultrasound.

Doc RX'd Folbee for the MTHFR and has me taking baby aspirin daily. In addition to that I have been taking:

(Regimen based on my own research)
Licorice Root 450mg 2x/day (days 5-9)
Royal Jelly Capsules: 500mg 2x/day
Bee Propolis: 500mg 2x/day
CoQ10: 100mg daily

Good luck to you! I hope this helps you. Would love to hear what you're regimen is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->