Soy Isoflavones ttc

CammyS91

Reaction score
I'm trying to conceive after an early miscarriage In January. I'm ovulating on my own, but I'm wanting a stronger ovulation. I bought Soy Isoflavones from GNC and the back says "soy isoflavone concentrate 50mg* (40% isoflavones=20 mg)
I plan on taking them from cd 3-7, but I'm confused on the dosage of the soy isoflavones that I got. How many mgs should I take since I am ovulating?

I'm trying to conceive after an early miscarriage In January. I'm ovulating on my own, but I'm wanting a stronger ovulation. I bought Soy Isoflavones from GNC and the back says "soy isoflavone concentrate 50mg* (40% isoflavones=20 mg)
I plan on taking them from cd 3-7, but I'm confused on the dosage of the soy isoflavones that I got. How many mgs should I take since I am ovulating?

From what I have read its like double, 50 of clomid whould be 100 of soy. Some women start out slow but other jump right in and start with high doses.
I took them last month and this month. Last month I took 100mg of soy cd 3-7, this cycle I took 120mg cd1, 140mg cd 2, 180mg cd3, and 200mg cd4 and cd5.
You are not supposed to take more then 200mg of soy.
I have both heard that you should take them all at one time during the day, but some women has said they split them up throughout the day.

good luck :dust:

I also wanted to add that it is best to start at a lower dose, since you have 20mg, you can only go by 20s, may start out with 60mg to 80mg of soy the first month. And increase next month if that doesnt work.

Some women and I understand why, say not to take them if you O on your own because for some it has messed up their cycles, but it comes down to your personal feelings on it.. my thought was well its worth a try even if I mess it up. TTC is really all trial and error anyways lol

If you are ovulating on your own, I really don't think it is necessary to take them. Soy = estrogen and can stop you from ovulating if you are already producing enough…. Def. don't recommend taking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->