Spanx & other big pants!

Mrs R

Reaction score
I'm after some recommendations girls, for big 'suck me in' pants lol

Been having a look at a few, esp Spanx but i need the ones that go up to your bra, but I just imagine they will roll down and annoy me. I'm looking to hide my mummy tummy in a dress I've bought for a big night out. Would prefer firm hold if possible.

Does anybody swear by a certain brand or have any recommendations?

I bought one which is by Trinny & Susannah. It was on offer for £20.

It goes from just above the knee to below your bra and is held up with bra straps. I'm a 12/14 and it certainly smooths all the lumps & bumps out.

Will have a look, but am sure I saw them for £40+ yesterday.

I bought a pair in M&S a couple of weeks ago on sale for £7! They're like pants, but go up to just below my bra, and have kind of plastic stuff which holds them in place? I can't really describe it lol but those bad boys only come down with serious effort :haha:.

Spanx Slim Cognito body suits are quite good. They won't make you tiny but they'll hold in a bit of a tummy and stop rolls or jiggly bits. They're really expensive, like £80, but really worth it. They don't roll down but they also come with straps to go on your bra which are handy for support but also make going to the loo a nightmare. Though if you go for the body suit that covers thighs too then they have a wee flap :haha: Oh and get at least a size too small or they won't be effective. If you can put them on with ease they're probably too big!

I bought a pair in M&S a couple of weeks ago on sale for £7! They're like pants, but go up to just below my bra, and have kind of plastic stuff which holds them in place? I can't really describe it lol but those bad boys only come down with serious effort :haha:.

Lol never thought of M&S. Will have a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->