Spartacus

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Does anyone know when its airing in the UK???

I know its on Sky1 and not Bravo anymore...I cant wait!!!

i watched the last series... it was FAB!! lol

but i know they had to prolong the filming due to Andy Whitfield's (spartacus) battling a reocurrance of cancer.. but decided to just replace him instead.. sooo sad he made that show!! :cry: although he has plans to return and is in the first and last episode of the new series lol

They say early 2011 on wiki :)

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :cry: I didnt know that :( :( he's my eye candy!

Its fab innit. I LOVE it, cant wait for May it comes out on DVD :D

I heard it was Jan sometime, I keep scanning net trying to find out but no luck!

x

I know its not gonna be the same hes lush hehe... It was sooo sad when he had to kill his friend i was sobbing lol!!

He is meant to come back though, not sure how it will work but i hope so!!

I cant wait for the dvds either i keep looking for the pre order date :haha:

Yay for someone else liking it :)

the new spartacus series is the prequal to the first series so Andy Whitfield aka spartacus wont be in it at all. i read it in the sky mag the other day xx

MONDAY 21st MARCH aka TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10pm sky1 :yipee: series 2 is starting!!!! Ive set the sky+ already :haha:

I KNOW!!!! I cant wait :D

:happydance:

Although my OH is coming home from a stag weekend in spain and wont get home until about half 10 and I promised I wouldnt watch it without him :dohh: so i'm gonna have to watch it when he gets home boo!

I was just searching for Spartacus on the forum and just wanted to add R.I.P Andy Whitfield! He was such a bright talent, just goes to show that cancer doesn't discriminate - he was the most strapping healthy young man before it took him. Thoughts are with his wife and kids. Apparently his last words to his kids were "I'm going to sleep now because my body doesn't work. I'm like a butterfly with no wings." :cry:

xxx

I know :( I was soo so sad to hear he hadnt made it :( Actually gutted. Such a talented actor and so young!

RIP Andy, you will be missed XX

Aww I was so upset when I found out the other day, I so hoped he would pull through and really thought he would, the new spartacus actor will never be as amazing as andy was RIP andy whitfield :( xxx

Never watched because I don't have Showtime on my TV, but heard it is a great show.

RIP Andy Whitfield :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->