SPD pains or early labor?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I have been suffering from SPD for the past month or so.... The past couple days I have been having intense BH and tonight my lower back and hips are killing me.... The SPD has been mainly my pubic bones , I can barely walk.... Is this spreading through mg hips and back now? Or is it baby dropping or early labor pains? Not sure what to think, all I know us I'm beyond miserable :/

If it were uterine tightening and lower back pain at the same time that came in waves then I'd say early labor and to go get checked out. If its more constant while your walking then might be baby low or your out of alignment. I had SPD with last baby but not this one and my back kills me when I walk, its sciatica pain for me. No fun.

Thanks for the response , yikes sciatica is awful!! I had that bad last time around too.... The lower back/hip pains seem to come and go and are much worse when I lay down.... Baby is excessiy active the past two days too... Much more than usual..... It's unreal how much he's flopping, he must never sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->