Special Edition Ittis!!!!!!

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
I think i need a nappy for myself, i almost just pooped my pants when i saw these....

https://www.ittibitti.com.au/

however i wept when i saw that, yet again, its the auzzie site. However i have a dear friend in Perth over there that is going to get me BOTH special editions for abigail and her mum is bringing them over when she visits in 2 weeks time....

THE MOTHER OF ALL FLUFF MAIL!!

Im sooooooo excited!!! (can u tell? lol) Sorry, had to share, knew you girls would get how exciting it is :friends:...:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

gosh darnnit why dont I have someone in Aus I could get to do that!!! I really want a giraffe print and a moo in large but just cant afford the extra postage too!

do you mean the giraffe and cow print etc etc?? they have been out a while but are really limited in stock even i AUS....i got one shipped (Giraffe) and it cost me nearly £40!!

Id seen the moo moo itti but not the giraffe or the pink/purple polka dot one!

its so unfair how oz get all the best nappies :cry:

see I want one but I cant pay £40 for one nappy...OH would KILL me!!!

see it cost me that for 2 sara :|

it worked out for 2 large AIO's (giraffe and purple/pink polka)
$73.90 with postage

which worked out at £44.52

so um whats the price for 2 new blueberrys? :p squishy you can justify that :rofl:

I dont buy BBs new....infact I have a naughty thing to confess too now....*trundles off to type confession thread*

£44.52 is brilliant sezzle....

i put in my postcode for shipping and it said 'collect only'?! Coz i did originally try to ship...and when that plan went pete tong iv now go my friend to get her mum to bring them over with her!! :happydance:

obviously they dont like scottish postcodes :shrug:

nooo you go through checkout but where it says notes you ask to be invoiced for uk shipping and click that you will pay via phone i think i said, then they email you with total inc uk shipping

it reserves the nappies for you then too

damit! Stoopid babybrain....:dohh:

i spose this way i save on shipping with her bringing them over, next time im checking the shipping options!!

I just got a shipping price back for three nappies from Itti in Aus....£14.40....works out at £20.63 each...hmmmmmm

same price for 2 that is... squish see what it is for 4, i want a boo or a bright, if i can afford it i'll chip in for shipping with ya

sarah, give her an email! She doesnt use her fb anymore tho...

she went and chucked in an extra moo moo with the giraffe and pinky dots i found out today, AND told me im not paying a penny as its a gift for abigail from her...

i think i just peaked in nappy happiness....:rofl:

:rofl: I'll just do it with everyone else i think cant really go emailing her like 'Ellie not spoken to you since you congratulated me on getting engaged' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->