Spent all evening on the antenatal unit

PearDrops20

Reaction score
I thought my waters had started leaking this morning as i soaked through my underwear & it didn't smell like wee but i decided to wait a little before calling up, out a pad on etc. called up after i started gaving some period like pains and my temperature reading of 38, i was asked to go in straight away, they checked my temp & blood pressure when i got there. temp went down to 37.3 after a couple of hours and then went down again to 36.9 and my blood pressure was high so i did a urine sample as well however that was clear and my blood pressure slowly dropped back into normal ranges.
Midwife did an internal with a speculum but couldn't see any waters leaking when i coughed (which is really hard to do, never had to cough on demand before :haha: ) but did note that the watery discharge wasn't normal, took some swabs & sent me home, so i have to make another appointment with the midwife this week and see what they say about the results :) it still took them nearly 3 hours to let me go though, i was so bored lol.

Just glad everythings alright with bubs, he did not like being on the monitor at all, he kept trying to push it off lol :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->